Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hobby Lobby Stores Mission Statement -...

The mission of Hobby Lobby Arts, craft and decoration shops is a Christian foundation and to biblical principles. (See full report on the Hobby Lobby mission below.)

Hobby Lobby Stores Founders Facts and Trivia

Hobby Lobby has its origins in 1970 when David Green opened Greco Products, a society in miniature picture frame. On August 3, 1972, the first branch was opened Hobby Lobby in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in a sales area of 300 square meters.

Hobby Lobby headquarters of retailers:

Hobby Lobby headquarters in stores began in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Hobby Lobby Stores Mission & Crafts Home:

The mission statement of Hobby Lobby is a set of "obligations" that are open Christian orientation, and align all stakeholders on biblical principles ...

"In order to effectively serve our owners, employees, customers and the Executive Board:

  • Honor the Lord in everything we do by the business in a way that is. With Biblical principles
  • Offer our customers a choice and exceptional value.
  • Serve our employees and their families by creating an environment of politics and business work building character, strengthen individuals and families to feed.
  • Enter a return on investment of the owners, to the Lord's blessings to share with our employees, and the investment in our community.
  • We believe it is by grace and provision that Hobby Lobby has endured God. It was right in the past, we trust him for our future. "

For more information about mission statements of American society, history and place of business:

More information about the retail chain Hobby Lobby: Most Popular Articles | Trending Topics Details | on twitter Episodes | "Like" on Facebook

Image Credit: Barbara Farfan for About.com

2 comments:

  1. I bought two collage photo frames. The teller argued with me saying only one was 50% off. She mentioned I could use my 40% off coupon. I put the item back that I was going to use the coupon on. When I arrived home, I looked it up and sure enough it was 50% off. I told her the sign said all collage frames were on sale. Needless to say, I am disappointed in Hobby Lobby! That will be the last time I spend my money in there store!

    ReplyDelete